Wednesday, March 30, 2016

BYU bails me out, the right way!


Unlike the way GM was bailed out by our humongous and over crowded government, I was bailed out last night by BYU and some late game heroics.

 
But this 'bailout' just goes to show my ineptitude for making the right decision. I think it may be finally time to cash in the chips so to speak. There's a total of four possible big time money games left this season that I could form a rational thought on, the first of which is tomorrow night. If all goes according to plan, Ill go a minimum of three and one in those games, which sets up pretty nice for me. So assuming I don't lose my mind again like I have many times in the past, and even many times in the very near past, I should be licking my chops here in a few days/weeks, oh and yeah I may make a little cash in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment