Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Safe Travels!

With all that's been in the news cycle of late, I feel people need to practice caution more than ever.Yet another terrorist attack by ISIS, and yet again they have let everyone know their intentions are to continue to do so throughout Europe and presumably America. One quote that stuck with me from a leading member of ISIS after the tragedy in Paris was this " European blood tastes sweet, but American blood taster." Sickening stuff, but pretty clear as to what their intentions are. Like it or not, those ISIS pieces of crap are going to find their way on to American soil and when they do, it'll be too late for those victims. So if I'm anyway in a position of power with a chance to stop these schmucks, I have a moral responsibility to put an end to ISIS before they put an end to more innocent lives.
 But yet, Obama will do what he's best at. And that is sitting there doing nothing and using his position to milk all the fame he can out of it. But there may be hope if a new regime can put an end to this madness this november. We'll see if there's any hope left for the American people, because there may not be if they elect Hilrod after electing Obama in two different elections. And for as bad as Obama is, I don't blame his worthless asemblance of a political career, I blame us for electing him, in TWO different elections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment