As of late, it's becoming more and more clear to me that if I am going to be successful in life, and lead a happy life down the road, I'm going to need to do something that I enjoy doing. And unfortunately my whole life that's been sports and business/money side of things. So crossing the two ideas has become something I have toyed with over the past, and I think something in the sports field may be the only thing that I could really motivate myself for. My dream has long been to become a sports agent, which is something that seems like a great and extremely hard dream to achieve, would require a business degree(which I am on the way to achieving), and a law degree, which seems almost impossible at this point.
There's an old saying I read once that goes "You don't get into trouble when your not quite sure, You get into trouble when you know for sure but it ain't so." I believe Mark Twain said that and it has rung true in my life many times over. For my current position though, what I know is that graduating from CMU with a business management degree, and then getting into a law school and graduating from there one day, seems like a real long shot at this point. So I'm hoping I take a step towards defeating that saying that has rung true for me. That what I know at this point, isn't where I have to end up, and I will not get into trouble, but be lead to greener pastures from breaking through what I know now into what I hope to achieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment