Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The big short! and not talking about myself..

Image result for big short guyImage result for big short poster

No, I don't think that's it.                        There we go, that's a little better.

Watched the big short the other day, and it got me thinking of business and the way communication is done in the business field. The way we effectively communicate with one another is one of the major factors in determining the route in which you take, and ultimately how successful you are. If I learned anything from watching this movie, it was to always have perspective. The characters in this film realized that if they stuck to their guns, used their principles and did the research, they could lead themselves to glory with the power of the mind and rational thinking. And that's the perspective that I left the movie having. If I stick to my principles and continue to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks of my actions, I'll be just fine. Sometimes it can be hard to be relaxed all the time, but if working in the customer service field for over three years has taught me anything, it's to always be yourself. And that is why I plan to be successful in business one day. Because I will do my research, stick my guns, and above all else always be myself, which will put me in the position I need to be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment